In compliance with the requirement of information established in article 10 in Spanish Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the owner of the website https://www.siloe.es is Gil de Siloé S.L. (hereinafter THE ORGANISATION). The identification and contact details of the owners of the website are as follows:
- Owner: Gil de Siloé S.L
- Fiscal ID: B09324500
- Registered in the following Commercial Register / Public Register:
- Address: C/ Delicias, 23 Bajo CP 09005 Burgos
- Tel: 947200520
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PURPOSE AND SCOPE.
2.1. This Legal Warning establishes the general conditions of use that regulate access, browsing and use of the website https://www.siloe.es (hereinafter, the Website), as well as the responsibilities derived from the use of its contents. In addition, the provision of certain services or activities within the framework of the Website may also be subject to other specific conditions that may be established and which, where appropriate, replace, complement and/or modify the general conditions of use in this Legal Warning.
2.2. This Website is a service that THE ORGANISATION makes available to Internet users for information purposes. THE ORGANISATION may also make any modifications it deems appropriate to its design, configuration and contents at any time and without prior notice.
2.3. Access to and use of this Website confers the visitor the status of USER and implies full and unreserved acceptance, as from said access and/or use, of each and every one of the conditions of use that THE ORGANISATION includes in this Legal Warning, in the version published at the time of accessing it. In this sense, the term USER is to be understood as the person who accesses, browses, uses or participates in the services and activities developed on the Website.
2.4. The USER undertakes to make proper use of the Website, in accordance with applicable laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and shall be liable to THE ORGANISATION and third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of any breach of this obligation.
- ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE.
3.1. Access to this Website is free of charge, except for the cost of connection to the telecommunications network provided by the operator contracted by each USER.
3.2. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the Website. Therefore, the USER undertakes to use the contents in a diligent and lawful manner and THE ORGANISATION, in particular, undertakes not to use such contents for, among other uses:
- The use of false identities, or impersonating other users in the use of the Website or its services
- The introduction of computer viruses into the network or carrying out actions that may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of Club Excelencia en Gestión by means of Innovación or third parties, as well as hindering the access of other users to the Website and its services by means of a massive consumption of computer resources through which Club Excelencia en Gestión, by means of Innovación, provides its services.
- Attempting to access and, where appropriate, use e-mail accounts of other users.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents of the Website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the prior and express authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights.
- Introducing or incorporating the contents and/or services presented on this Website as their own business or professional activities.
- Infringing any intellectual or industrial property rights derived from the contents of the Website.
- Using the contents and/or information of any kind obtained through this Website to carry out advertising or promotional activities, or sending advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes, or collecting, marketing or divulging such information in any way.
- Using this Website, or the contents and/or services obtained from it, to carry out activities contrary to the law, morality, good customs or public order, with illicit or prohibited purposes or effects, or which are detrimental to the rights and interests of third parties.
3.3. THE ORGANISATION reserves the right to interrupt access to the Website at any time and without prior notice, as well as to interrupt the provision of any or all of the services provided through the Website, whether for technical or security reasons, or bacause of any other cause.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION.
4.1. THE ORGANISATION undertakes to process personal data in a manner that respects the rights of the owners, and in accordance with the data protection regulations in force at any given time.
4.3. In the event that the USER voluntarily completes any of the online data collection forms available on the Website, in order to access some of its services or content, he/she undertakes to provide accurate and truthful data, as well as to notify THE ORGANISATION of any changes thereto. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the data requested on our forms are necessary to process your requests.
4.4. If a USER provides personal data of other natural persons, he/she is obliged to comply, in relation to said data, with all obligations deriving from the data protection regulations in force, and in particular the duty to inform and obtain the consent of the owners of such personal data.
4.5. Minors under 13 years of age are not permitted to provide their personal data through the Website, and prior express authorisation from their parents or guardians is required. In any case, this Website is not meant for minors.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
5.1. All elements of the website (including, but not limited to, source codes, databases, design, images, photographs, drawings, graphics, animations, applications, search engines, pages, logos, trademarks and trade names) are the property of THE ORGANISATION or have been transferred to it (unless not expressly indicated). Therefore, the rights of authorship and exploitation in all its extent and forms are protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property laws, the infringement of which constitutes an unlawful and criminal activity.
5.2. Under no circumstances will it be understood that access and browsing by the USER on the Website implies a waiver, transfer, license or total or partial assignment of such rights by THE ORGANIZATION, or that it confers to the USER any right to use, translate, adapt, alter, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate, for commercial purposes, such content, without the prior and express authorization of THE ORGANIZATION or the owner of the rights affected. Failure to comply with the above shall entitle THE ORGANIZATION or the holders of the corresponding rights to take appropriate legal action.
5.3. Distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other action that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
5.4. Reproduction (printing and downloading) of extracts of the contents of the Portal or website is authorised only for personal or private use, or for research or study purposes.
- REGISTERED TRADEMARKS.
All trademarks, logos and anagrams displayed on this site are the property of THE ORGANISATION, or of third party companies. It is expressly forbidden to use, without prior consent, any element of this website that is subject to protection in accordance with current legislation on industrial property. In particular, trademarks, trade names, business signs, names, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to the Owner may not be used.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY.
7.1. The content of this Website is intended for information purposes and to create a channel of communication with USERS, and its contents cannot be considered as exhaustive advice on any subject. THE ORGANISATION does not fully guarantee access to all content, nor the completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness thereof, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose. THE ORGANIZATION excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from, including but not limited to: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the Website, or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content. Nevertheless, THE ORGANISATION declares that it has adopted all necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the functioning of the Website and to avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to USERS.
7.2. THE ORGANIZATION is not responsible for the use that the USER makes of the services and contents of the Website. The USER acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Website, as well as its services and contents, is done under his/her exclusive risk and responsibility.
7.3. The USER shall be solely responsible for the contributions and comments made on this Website, and the ORGANIZATION reserves the right to remove those that, in its sole discretion, it deems inappropriate, and the ORGANIZATION shall not be responsible for the comments made by USERS.
8.1.- In the event that the Website contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE ORGANISATION shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. Under no circumstances shall THE ORGANIZATION assume any responsibility for the contents of linked external websites, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, legality or validity of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. In this regard, if USERS have actual knowledge of the unlawfulness of activities carried out through these linked third-party websites, they must immediately notify THE ORGANISATION so that it may disable the access link to such sites.
8.2. Likewise, the inclusion of any type of link by THE ORGANISATION to other Internet sites does not imply that there is any type of relationship, association, collaboration or dependence between THE ORGANISATION and the owners of such external websites.
- THE ORGANISATION reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to this Website and/or to the contents and services offered therein, without prior notice, to those USERS who fail to comply with these general conditions of use or any particular conditions that may be established.
- OTHER GENERAL CONDITIONS.
10.1.- In the event of any discrepancy between the provisions of these general conditions of use and the particular conditions of each specific service, the provisions of the latter shall prevail.
10.2.- If any provision or content of this Legal Notice is declared null and void or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by a final decision of a competent Court or Tribunal, such nullity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions of the conditions of use, which shall remain valid for all intents and purposes.
10.4.- THE ORGANISATION may modify in whole or in part, and at any time, the conditions set forth herein, and such modifications shall be effective from the time of their publication on this Website.
- SPACES WITH RESTRICTED ACCESS.
Access to certain sections of this website is protected by a user code and password (which you must establish when completing the registration form), these being your credentials and in respect of which, the user acquires the following commitments:
- Access credentials are personal and non-transferable, they identify the user on the website and it is the user’s responsibility to keep them secret. Therefore, the user will be responsible for all actions carried out with their access credentials.
- The user shall notify THE ORGANISATION of any unauthorised use of his/her credentials or any other security incident as soon as he/she becomes aware of such incident.
- SOCIAL MEDIA.
THE ORGANISATION may be present, currently or in the future, in social media on the Internet, wherever it deems appropriate to establish a presence.
These spaces shall be considered official, and THE ORGANISATION shall not assume responsibility for the use or content provided in any other accounts or open spaces on social networks by third parties. Neither shall THE ORGANISATION assume responsibility for the use or content provided through accounts or open spaces by its public officials, created privately or through a political party or other group to which they belong.
THE ORGANISATION, as administrator of its own instances in such networks, may decide not to publish and/or delete any content published therein.
In any case, the USER is solely responsible for the content, if any, published by him or her in such social networks of THE ORGANISATION, the general terms and conditions of use of this website being fully applicable to social networks; and notwithstanding the application of the conditions and terms or policies established by the social network itself.
In addition, we inform you that the website integrates, where appropriate, plugins or complements of social networks, with respect to which you should take into account the following:
- If you are registered as a user of a social network (Facebook, Twitter) and when visiting this website you are logged into any of such social networks, when you «click» on their plugins, the social network will receive the information that indicates that you have visited the Site. In addition, it will provide information about your user profile in that social network (name, email, photograph, etc.).
- If you are not logged in to the social network, or are not logged in while visiting the website, the social network may at least receive and store your IP address.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.
The relations established between the owner of this Website and the USER, shall be governed by the provisions of the regulations in force regarding the applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction. However, in cases where such regulations provide for the possibility of the parties submitting to a particular jurisdiction, THE ORGANISATION and the USER, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Burgos.